Microsoft Office 365 Support & Consulting
TNN, a Microsoft-certified partner, offers complete setup, training and support for our clients who use Microsoft Office 365.
Why Microsoft Office 365 Is a Smart Choice for Your Business
Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft’s suite of cloud applications, is the most widely utilized cloud solution for business users. There are many advantages to selecting a cloud-based solution for your business. The efficiency, flexibility and productivity that comes with moving to the cloud can save you both time and money. With Microsoft Office 365, your staff can work from anywhere on any device (desktop, tablet or smartphone) using updated software. All plans also offer state-of-the-art security and privacy for your peace of mind.
Depending on which Microsoft Office 365 plan you choose, your subscription can include the following options:
- The latest version of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Publisher for desktop, tablet and smartphone devices.
- Office Online, offering mobile versions of popular Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- OneDrive for Business with 1T of file-sharing and storage per user.
- Business email and calendars with a 50GB inbox per user.
- HD videoconferencing for multi-person, online meetings.
- Microsoft Teams including instant messaging.
- Sway app for digital storytelling.
- Yammer corporate network for team collaboration.
“We approached TNN because we needed someone to help us with our IT. The result was ‘Top Notch’ service. Every time we call, we receive excellent and professional customer service. They are quick to respond and remedy our issues, whether it is with our IT, our VOIP phones, or our copiers. They are always there for us! These guys rock!” – Marilyn Mathews, Sunland Ford
TNN Is Your Office 365 Advisor and Partner
Although Office 365 offers many benefits to your business, it can be complicated to set up and maintain. That’s where TNN can help. Whether you’re in the planning stages of an Office 365 migration or an existing Office 365 customer, we offer services suited to your needs.
We can help with the following:
- Subscription Plan Selection — Microsoft Office 365 offers seven different plans for business, each with multiple pricing options depending on the number of users and features required. Selecting the right one for your business can be daunting. Our Microsoft-certified experts ensure that you choose a plan with all the features your business needs without paying for those you don’t need.
- Migration Planning — If you’re currently using another productivity software solution, you need to plan your migration to Microsoft Office 365 to minimize downtime and business interruptions. Our Microsoft Office 365 specialists make the migration to this cloud-based system as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
- Setup — We’ll set up and customize Microsoft Office 365 to your specific business needs so you can get back to business quickly.
- Training — We can provide customized training when you first migrate to Microsoft Office 365 as well as ongoing training to keep your staff current on all the latest updates and new features.
- Ongoing Support — After investing in Microsoft Office 365, you need to maintain your investment. We’ll monitor your system, ensure it’s backed up and prevent any problems before they occur.
When you partner with TNN, you focus on your business. We keep it running. Contact TNN at (888) 714-3434 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about Microsoft Office 365 TNN offers.